Civil Litigation Solicitor – Hereford
- Free Parking
- Designated Legal Secretary
- Non Targeted Culture
Due to continued business growth, this highly-regarded firm has an opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigator to join their Dispute Resolution team.
Ideally with a minimum of 5 years’ Litigation experience, you will have experience of building and managing your own case load with demonstrable ability to work on a full range of Civil Litigation matters including:
- Property Damage
- Cohabitation Litigation
- Boundary and Neighbour Disputes
- Contested Estates
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Contractual Disputes
- Family Matters
You will need a flexible approach and the ability to work as part of a team, together with the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Time management skills & an ability to prioritise where necessary.
As an experienced Litigation Solicitor, you will need a strong work ethic and be confident with the ability to maintain and develop new business.
The attitude intelligence and character of the applicants is as important as the post-qualification experience.
If you are interested then please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal for further information on 02920 388000 or email across your cv to Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk to be considered.