We are working with a Top 100 National Law Firm who are hiring for their ranked Commercial Litigation Team in the Thames Valley, Oxford. The successful individual will join the team for a contract of 12 months and will work on a broad array of commercial litigation matters to include financial services disputes, professional negligence, contractual disputes, and corporate disputes.
Whilst the role is to sit within the Thames Valley office, they are currently working remotely. When they return to the office it is anticipated that there will be a split between office based working and remote working.
Candidates are likely to have upwards of 5 years' PQE in handling a full commercial litigation caseload within a ranked regional team and be available at short notice or immediately.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales (or another commonwealth jurisdiction, such as Australia or New Zealand, for example).
- Upwards of 5+ PQE in handling a full range of commercial litigation matters.
- Have strong technical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to commit to a 12-month contract.
- Availability to start a new role immediately or at short notice.
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a well-regarded and highly ranked litigation team within the Thames Valley, Oxford.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com