Commercial Property Solicitor (Newly Qualified up to 3 years PQE)
Location: Chesterfield or Mansfield
Salary: £28,000 - £46,000
CRA Legal are working in partnership with a reputable local firm with offices throughout the East Midlands. Our client is an established organisation offering a tailored and personal approach to their offering. This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join a forward thinking law firm providing a comprehensive range of services.
Successful candidates will provide an excellent legal advisory service across a range of matters and different business & Industry sectors. Required Attributes
Why this role?
- Newly Qualified solicitor with experience in a Commercial Property environment
- A proven ability to manage your own caseload and deliver to deadlines
- Used to dealing with a varied caseload of commercial property matters including landlord and tenant, sales and acquisitions, leases, property development and much more.
- A proactive approach towards business development
- A commitment to delivering excellent client care
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary in line with experience in the Commercial Property market
- Pension scheme
- Good annual holiday entitlement including birthdays, Christmas and new year's off
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information