Want to work for a small friendly close nit team with routes to management/directorship in the future?
This modern law firm are looking for Residential Conveyancer to Head up their team in Blackpool.
This HOD Residential Conveyancing role will involve being at the forefront of this growing department, dealing with a high-quality caseload of sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions. This role will involves supervising the department which comprises of a mix of fee earners, paralegals and support staff this role is NOT a high-volume factory residential conveyancing environment - quite the opposite!
The successful HOD Residential Conveyancing must be a Solicitor or Legal Executive who has a desire to develop the firm's existing business and referral network with experience of mentoring and supervising members of a team.
* Salary negotiable depending upon experience (Very Competitive).
* An attractive bonus is awarded on top of your salary which is paid annually. This can really make a difference to your total pay and is quite a unique offering within the North-West market.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* health Insurance
* Income Protection
* Workplace Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows
* Well-established firm with a modern approach
* Directorship potential and equity opportunities.
If this HOD Residential Conveyancing role is of interest, please call Ian Mannion on 01772 259 121 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with