Our client is a very well known multinational information, communications and technology company. This is a great position for a General Counsel to join and lead the EMEA legal and compliance function and work broadly across telecoms and technology matters.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Heading a team with respect to operations in EMEA across telecoms, technology, corporate, corporate governance, compliance and other projects.
- Reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial contracts such as IT outsourcing, software development, technology, services, purchase and sale, SaaS, corporate, IP and data protection.
- Supporting the Board with respect to operations in EMEA to include company secretary, anti-bribery, competition, export and privacy matters.
- All other commercial and/or project related work.
- Working with the team with respect to policies and procedures.
- Be qualified in England & Wales and have 10+ years' experience, some of which you will have acted in a Head of Legal, Associate General Counsel or General Counsel position.
- Have previously worked in EMEA.
- Be able to manage and develop relationships, be a leader and key adviser to the business.
- Enjoy a role that is fast paced, supporting a team with managing a large volume of work.
- Be experienced working on a range of commercial agreements in a tech/telecoms company.
- Be able to travel when required.
- Be confident working with senior executives and key stakeholders.
- Be solutions focused and willing to advise the business.
- Be open to working with a variety of different cultures.
You will work at the heart of the business and be confident to make 'a call' with respect to advising on a range of legal and strategic matters.
To express your interest, please send your CV and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are strictly confidential.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com