HEAD OF CONVEYANCING
Head of Conveyancing and Operations
This law firm is a long established firm with offices in the region. They are a full service firm specialising in Commercial and Residential Conveyancing, Family Law, Probate, Wills and Trusts, Disputes and Company Commercial. Their office has a high reputation in conveyancing and they are seeking the right candidate to maintain the high level of service provided to their clients as well and manging the department.
The main purpose of the role is to be expert with the technical elements necessary to provide a quality service and act as a contact point for lenders and clients as well as running day to day operations.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
-5 years experience minimum
- Ability to handle a diverse caseload of Residential Property files.
- Ability to manage your own caseload is essential.
- Buying and Selling of Freehold and Leasehold properties experience is essential as is Lease Extensions and Transfer of Equity.
- You will also be able to deal with post completion procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
-Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc
- Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion including post completion work
- Check legal titles to all freehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions
- Check legal titles to all leasehold transactions and deal with all elements of these transactions
- Be responsible and accountable for files
- Competently draft non standard correspondence of a technical nature.
- Achieve financial targets set for billing.
- Providing quotes for potential clients.
- Dealing with ad hoc enquiries.
- Free parking
- Flexible working
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747