LAW Absolute are pleased to be supporting a Multinational who provide technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests who are looking for a Patent Attorney.
The Company’s experience spans many markets and industries and this role has come about due to company expansion.
- Management of a diverse IP portfolio.
- Supporting the creation, protection and exploitation of its intellectual property.
- Reviewing invention disclosure forms from the inventors in the business and drafting patent applications where necessary.
- Responsible for the provision of cost effective and high-quality patent prosecution services across the business.
- Providing advice on aspects of IP due diligence.
- Advising and supporting legal and commercial colleagues on licensing matters.
- UK/European Patent Attorney.
- Solid experience in patenting.
- Strong technical background in; mechanical, electro-mechanical or physics technologies a MUST.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for the role, please kindly send your CV to Sarah firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.