This is a really exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Employment Solicitor who’s looking to take on extra responsibility, build their profile and elevate their career to the next level.
An expanding boutique commercial firm in Manchester city centre is looking to take on a passionate and experienced Employment Solicitor as Head of Department.
In this role, you’ll be busy from the off as you take on a well-established caseload of predominantly respondent work. You’ll work to drive forward the team and grow the firm’s client base and employment offering.
While this position is based at the firm’s Spinningfields office, you’ll only be required to travel into Manchester for 2 days a week and can work from home for the rest of the time if you wish.
Head of Employment - Manchester
The company & role
- A Legal 500 recognised specialist commercial firm with offices in Manchester, Liverpool and Lancashire
- You’ll join and lead a friendly and down-to-earth team and handle the full range of employment matters on behalf of individuals and business
- You will also be expected to network and engage in business development activity in order to expand the firm’s client base and its employment offering
- The firm has a merit-based promotion system, a relaxed, collegiate team culture and a supportive leadership team that will work closely with you to provide you with what you need
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Lancashire, Warrington, High Peak and Cheshire
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Top-of-the-market pay
- A friendly, down-to-earth working culture
- Generous contractual bonus scheme
- Dress for the day
The ideal candidate
- An Employment Solicitor (Senior Associate or Partner) with 6+ PQE
- Will have experience of handling the full range of employment work
- Someone with an enterprising nature who enjoys business development
- May have a client following
- Will have excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- May have experience of leading a team
How to apply for this Head of Employment role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Daniel on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Daniel is a Junior Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of employment lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for employment roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re an employment solicitor looking to make a move, Daniel is ready to help you
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.