In this Property Litigation Solicitor role, you’ll join a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised national law firm at their offices in Manchester city centre.
Working as part of an award-winning commercial litigation team, you'll work alongside leading lawyers and handle your own caseload of property disputes.
The firm are committed to the development of their staff and have a fantastic team culture, so this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to progress your career. What’s more, you’ll receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Property Litigation Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A Top 100 full-service law firm with offices nationally
- You’ll manage your own caseload of property litigation matters, including contract disputes, landlord and tenant disputes boundary and easement disputes and nuisance and trespass claims
- The firm are accredited by Investors in People and have been named as one of The Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For
- Commutable from: Manchester, Lancashire Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market salary
- 22 days holiday + Christmas shutdown period
- Death in service
- Income protection
- Season ticket loan
- Private health insurance
The ideal candidate
- A proactive Property Litigation Solicitor with 2-5 years PQE
- Will have experience of managing a busy property litigation caseload
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will have very good time management and organisation skills
- A team player who is able to multi-task and work to strict deadlines and targets
How to apply for this Property Litigation Solicitor role If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable? If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.