A well-known and forward-thinking legal business is looking to take on a Contentious Construction Solicitor to join their nationally recognised disputes team.
Based in their office in Leeds, you’ll work closely with partners recommended in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and involved in a range of contentious construction work.
You'll be able to work flexibly, will enjoy a competitive benefits package and as a result of the firm’s excellent internal training programme will have plenty of opportunities to progress and develop your legal career.
Contentious Construction Solicitor - Leeds
The company & role
- A leading legal and professional services group with a revered reputation
- Winner of the UK Law Firm of the Year at the British Legal Awards
- The firm are known for their supportive team culture and relaxed working environment and have an active social community
- In this role, you’ll act on behalf of a variety of clients, from small businesses to multi-national listed companies, including a variety of homebuilders from across the country
- The disputes you’ll be involved with will involve disputes with landowners over price, overage and other provisions under the sale agreeent, disputes with contractors and professional services firms and disputes with housing associations
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Harrogate
Added extras and benefits
- Share save scheme in addition to the traditional performance bonus scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Life insurance
- Flexible working and home working (3 days at home per week)
- Gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
The ideal candidate
- An NQ Solicitor or a Construction Solicitor with up to 5 years’ PQE
- Will have a background in contentious construction work, representing corporate clients in major and multi-party disputes
- Will be well organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Will be an articulate and confident communicator committed to delivering a high level of service
How to apply for this Contentious Construction Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of construction and commercial insurance lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.