An award-winning family law firm is looking for a Senior Care Solicitor to join them at their Rochdale office. There is a clear path to partnership on offer with this role, so this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to take that next step in your career.
You will join a close-knit team of specialist family and care lawyers and deal with a wide range of high-value cases involving care proceedings and domestic abuse.
The firm are very flexible in their approach and understand that not everyone wants to work a standard nine-to-five day. As a result, they are open to considering flexible working arrangements and are also happy for their team to work from home if they wish. What’s more, they offer a wide range of benefits along with a competitive salary.
Senior Care Solicitor – Rochdale
The company & role
- A family law boutique with a particular focus on cases involving domestic violence and children
- You will join a busy team and handle both privately funded and legal aided work, including domestic violence, care proceedings and other childcare law matters
- You will also be expected to supervise junior members of the team
- The firm are accredited by Resolution and members of the Law Society Family and Children Panels
- They pride themselves on investing in their people and offer clear career progression opportunities for those who want to develop their career
- Commutable from Rochdale, Bury, Huddersfield, Halifax and Oldham
Added extras and benefits
- Pathway to partnership
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance plus your birthday off
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Corporate discounts
- Payment of professional subscriptions and Panel accreditations
- Summer and Christmas parties
The ideal candidate
- A Care Solicitor with 6+ PQE
- May be on the Law Society Children Law Panel
- Will have experience of handling a wide range of care matters, including those funded by legal aid
- Will have good leadership skills and some experience of supervising junior colleagues
- A solicitor with excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be well-organised and capable of working independently
How to apply for this Senior Care Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.