A top 70 law firm in Wilmslow is looking for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 3-5 Years’ PQE to join their friendly team.
In this role, you will join an incredibly forward-thinking, national, multi-service firm. They are highly regarded for the work that they do and this clinical negligence team focus on complex, high-value matters mainly involving brain injury and birth injury.
This firm places an emphasis on client care and rehabilitation; this is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to join a caring and empathetic team that goes above and beyond for seriously injured claimants
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Wilmslow
The company & role
- A top 70, multi-service firm who are on the Headway Panel
- You will have access to a great quality of work working closely with very well-respected Solicitors and Partners
- You will be part of an established clinical negligence team that handles cases mainly valued at over £100,000
- The work is almost exclusively clinical negligence with a particular focus on brain injury and birth injury
- You will be speaking with vulnerable people and their families and assisting them throughout the lifecycle of their claim
- You will work in a challenging environment with a high amount of litigation involved
- Commutable from: Wilmslow, Cheshire, Manchester, High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Home working
- Flexibility on hours
- Great internal progression prospects
- Exceptional culture, with a massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and self-development
The ideal candidate
- A Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE
- Will have experience of assisting on high-value clinical negligence claims
- Will have a genuine commitment to client care and rehabilitation
- Will be used to working to targets
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent client care skills
How to apply for this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.