A boutique practice in Wilmslow is looking to take on a Private Client Solicitor with 3-6 years’ PQE.
In this role, you’ll handle your own varied caseload of private client matters on behalf of clients including sports professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs.
Working closely alongside senior colleagues, you’ll have plenty of chances to develop your skillset, so this is a great opportunity if you are looking to progress your career.
Private Client Solicitor - Wilmslow
The company & role
- A specialist private client law firm with a strong focus on providing excellent client care
- You’ll join a friendly and close-knit team of experienced private client lawyers and handle a mixed caseload of wills, probate, trusts and tax planning matters
- Commutable from Cheshire, South Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport, Macclesfield, Congleton, Northwich, Warrington, Wilmslow
Added extras and benefits
- Genuine career development opportunities
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 3-6 years’ PQE
- Will be used to running their own caseload under supervision
- Will have excellent client care skills
- May be STEP qualified
- A personable and articulate communicator
How to apply for this Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.