A well-established but dynamic commercial and private client law firm is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join them.
You will join the firm’s experienced property team and be entrusted with your own mixed caseload of residential conveyancing files.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – Didsbury
The company & role
- A down-to-earth multi-service legal practice with a dedicated and friendly team
- You will have the support of a legal assistant and paralegal and handle a varied conveyancing caseload including files involving leasehold properties and shared ownership
- The firm are experts in commercial and residential property, litigation, employment and wills, trusts and are known for their excellent service
- They are based in in the heart of Didsbury village, close to all major transport links and local amenities
- Commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Wilmslow and Stockport
Added extras and benefits
- Generous holiday allowance plus Christmas shut down period
- Optional home working
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with 2+ years’ PQE
- Will have experience of dealing with a diverse range of conveyancing files involving sales, purchases, leasehold and shared ownership properties
- Will be an excellent communicator and provide an exceptional level of client care
- Will be self-motivated, reliable and have good attention to detail
- Will be very well-organised and have good time management skills
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.