This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated solicitor to join our client’s specialist dispute resolution team in Swansea. Utilising their skills and expertise in litigation, the successful solicitor will combine aspects of management with the running of a varied caseload, from instruction to resolution. Playing a key role in the continued development of the department this is a challenging but rewarding position for the right candidate.
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Consumer litigation
- Qualified solicitors with a minimum of 7 years’ PQE
- Technically proficient in commercial litigation
- Possesses excellent client care and communication skills
- Experience of landlord and tenant and consumer disputes is highly advantageous
- Able to run their own caseload without supervision
- Knowledge of SRA accounts rules and code of conduct will be a pre-requisite
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Be skilled in business development, marketing and networking
Our client is a highly regarded multi-office law firm with offices in Swansea who offer a high level of expertise across the board of legal disciplines. They have a deep-rooted history within the region and have built an excellent reputation for their personal approach and exceptional client care. They are now seeking an experienced solicitor within their litigation department in a senior associate/head of department capacity.
If this vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal direct to email@example.com in confidence.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the TSR Legal Website at www.tsrlegal.co.uk