Are you a Commercial Real Estate lawyer with upwards of 4 years' PQE looking for an innovative, flexible way of working on an ad hoc project by project basis?
We are working with an entrepreneurial firm who are looking to engage with Commercial Real Estate Lawyers on a non-exclusive consultancy basis to assist with a significant line of work they have in the pipeline. Candidates will have the ability to accept work depending on their capacity and a client following is not required.
Candidates will receive a competitive hourly/daily rate, work remotely, and have superb exposure to high quality work. This is a non-exclusive arrangement so can run alongside further consultancy work.
As this role can be undertaken remotely, candidates can be based anywhere within the UK, or abroad. However, for insurance purposes, an England & Wales practising certificate is a pre-requisite.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on significant and varied cases whilst maintaining a great work life balance and control over their career.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate.
- Upwards of 4 years' PQE in handling a full range of Commercial Real Estate matters.
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House.
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice in a forward-thinking manner.
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to clients.
- A 'technology first' mindset. This firm utilises technology in order to provide a cutting-edge service to their clients. They are looking for individuals who share this mindset.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com