Commercial and Residential Property Lawyer – Full Time – Salisbury, Andover, Amesbury or Fordingbridge offices – or Home Based
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced property lawyer to join our growing property team. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a range of commercial and, if possible, residential property. However, we are also happy to look at lawyers who only handle commercial property or residential property work.
So, if you are a confident, well-presented, friendly, and approachable solicitor or a very experienced legal executive with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you.
The right candidate will have:
- A professional qualification – either as a solicitor, FILEX or Licensed Conveyancer.
- At least 4 years’ solid experience of commercial property.
- Great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player.
- Good organisational, time management and IT skills and a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task under pressure.
- The confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment.
- Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills.
- A history of strong billing.
- A desire and the ability to help in the growth of the property department.
- In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to bring referral sources with you, along with an interest in marketing.
The ideal candidate will need to play a flexible, but senior, role within the team. There are potentially 3 parts to this particular position:-
- Acting for property investors – an ability to cover this work is essential –further details below.
- Commercial property work.
- Some straightforward residential property work.
Home working, or any one of our 4 branch offices – Salisbury, Andover, Amesbury and Fordingbridge.
However, during periods of lockdown, the role can be 100% home working. Video calls will therefore play an important role if the candidate is not local.
Market rate, dependent on the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Email Senior Partner Tim Bishop at email@example.com with an accompanying letter and your CV.