Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer – South East/Home Counties – Remote Working – up to £58 per hour (Umbrella)
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with an established Local Authority in the South East/Home Counties area who are recruiting for a Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their department.
This assignment is offered for an initial period of 4 to 5 months with the possibility of extension and will be worked remotely for the foreseeable future. Ideally, the client would like someone to take on the position on a full-time basis, however candidates with part-time availability possessing relevant experience may also be considered.
This opportunity is suitable for an experienced Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with professional experience gained within Local Government.
Daily duties will include:
- Drafting and approving contracts arising from all the councils’ functions, including construction, service, consultancy, IT contracts, procurement and JCT contracts
- Advising on a range of local government law issues, including governance arrangements for shared services, data protection and freedom of information
- Composing contract clauses and negotiating with third parties as required
- Drafting agreements including grant and loan agreements and service level agreements
- Efficient management of workloads adhering to given timescales and budgets
An hourly rate of up to £58 per hour (umbrella) is offered for this position depending on experience.
For further information, please contact Philippa Stoate or Tom Hoult on 0121 616 0660, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.