This Top 200 heavyweight seeks a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor 2-4+ PQE to work alongside their Legal 500 recognised lawyers and partners.
This practice has a rich heritage spanning nearly 250 years and provides expertise in almost every discipline. Since then, this firm has continued to evolve into the 21st Century, boasting a modern approach and continuously punch above its weight.
It is now solidified as a Top 200 practice and has an impressive body of lawyers recognised in both the Legal 500 and Chambers directories in their respective fields.
They have a loyal client base and a well-established brand due to their ongoing investment and commitment to their lawyers. Culturally, they have a collegiate working culture which has enabled them to have excellent staff retention rates and grow organically, with more expansion on the horizon. Thus, making this a really exciting time to join.
Opportunity for a Corporate & Commercial Associate 2-4+ PQE to join a leading team in the City of London.
This role will involve working alongside a highly experienced and reputable team; you will be given an excellent level of investment and guidance to develop your knowledge and progress further.
You will undertake a broad range of Commercial & Corporate work for businesses, including SME's, private clients, start-ups and UK subsidiaries of multinationals. The team has a built a varied and interesting client base spanning the UK and looking for someone who can continue to enhance the firm's presence in the corporate sphere.
You will collaborate with several highly experienced partners who are recognised in the Legal 500 directories.
This is a busy and growing department that provides a fantastic opportunity to progress further in your career.
- You will be a Corporate & Commercial Lawyer with 2-4+ relevant years of PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be comfortable in managing/developing client relationships and enjoy working in a client-facing position
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Excellent Benefits package, including home working
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture with strong support
- High-quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate & Commercial Associate to join a high-quality and growing City of London firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.