Family Law Solicitor/ Legal Executive
£32,000 - £40,000 DOE
A Family Law Solicitor is required for a rewarding opportunity with a well established and highly regarded Law firm at their office in either Hartlepool or Durham. Flexible working is also offered and can be discussed.
Joining a friendly team, the successful Family solicitor will manage a challenging and rewarding caseload - from start to finish. The successful candidate will advise on a broad range of matters and have experience in working a mixed caseload of both private and Legal Aid Family Law.
Applications are invited from ambitious Family Solicitors who are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to develop in a supportive legal environment. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years PQE experience.Role/responsibilities
• Previous Family Law experience is essential.
- Qualified Solicitor/FCILEx
• To work as a member of a team of solicitors and, to handle your own caseload with
• To be able to operate the LAA portal including billing your own files.
• To help other fee earners as needed
• To handle a workload appropriate to their legal skills.
• To be able to work to a deadline and under pressure.
• The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues in an effective and polite
• Be prepared to network to build client base.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary upwards of £32,000, career development opportunities and flexible working.
For a confidential chat please contact Hussain on 0113 467 7571 or apply for immediate consideration