This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Property Litigation Solicitor looking to handle a broad range of work at a leading national firm.
You’ll join a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised team as an Associate and deal with a varied caseload of good quality property litigation matters.
The firm have an exceptional culture and place a significant emphasis on the wellbeing of their employees offer flexible and home working to all of their lawyers. They also provide a very competitive benefits package.
Property Litigation Associate Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- An award-winning top 45 law firm with an excellent reputation
- You’ll manage your own caseload of mixed property litigation work, which will predominantly be housing management/anti-social behaviour work
- Your caseload will also include residential cases such as possessions, rent recovery and disrepairs for both housing association and other residential landlords
- The team has doubled in size over the last 5 years and continues to do so
- The firm are committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity and has been recognised as a Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute
- It won the award for Leading Legal Employer at Britain’s Top Employers Awards
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Warrington, Lancashire and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market pay
- Flexible working and home working
- Genuine career progression prospects with the opportunity to handle high calibre work
- 25 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical and dental scheme
The ideal candidate
- A driven Property Litigation Solicitor with 3-5 years’ PQE
- Must have experience in housing management/anti-social behaviour matters
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will enjoy getting involved in business development and networking
- Will have very good time management and organisation skills
- Will be able to multi-task and work to strict deadlines and targets
How to apply for this Property Litigation Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.