We are working with a leading Global Consulting Service Business in London who are very keen to see NQ to Junior Level Commercial lawyers who would be interested in securing In House secondment contracts.
Contracts are generally for circa 6 months in duration and often have the potential for further extension.
Successful candidates can be seconded to large global organisations across a full range of sectors to include consumer, energy, and financial services (for example). Clients are frequently notable household brands.
Commercial contracts experience is highly sought after, as well as broader general commercial experience.
Due to demand, candidates should ideally be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification (or pending qualification) as a Solicitor in England & Wales - or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- NQ level to circa 3 years' PQE with a focus on commercial law. Commercial contracts or broad general commercial experience
- Training and/or experience gained from top tier City, International or Leading Regional Firms, or notable In-House teams
- A genuine interest in commercial contracts and general commercial legal matters
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com