A specialist claimant practice is looking for a Dental Negligence Solicitor to join their team in Crewe.
Working within an experienced team of litigators, you’ll be entrusted with a full dental negligence caseload.
If you’re a dental negligence solicitor looking for a new opportunity, or an experienced personal injury lawyer who’d like to retrain, this is a great opportunity to join a market-leading firm with a relaxed culture and forward-thinking approach.
Dental Negligence Solicitor - Crewe
The company & role
- A leading dental negligence boutique noted by the Legal 500
- In this role, you’ll autonomously handle your own caseload of litigated dental negligence files
- You’ll be able to work from home and benefit from the firm’s flexible working policy, so you can fit your work around your other commitments
- The firm are accredited by both Lexcel and Investors in People and have multiple offices across the country
- Commutable from Crewe, Nantwich, Stoke-on-Trent, Stockport and Whitchurch
Added extras and benefits
- Home working
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave
The ideal candidate
- A Dental Negligence Solicitor or Legal Executive (ILEX) with 2+ years' PQE
- May be a Clinical Negligence Solicitor or multi-track Personal Injury Lawyer who’d like to retrain and specialise in dental claims
- Will have extensive litigation experience and a proven track record of running claimant cases from start to finish
- A confident communicator who delivers an excellent standard of client care
- Will be used to working within a target-driven, team environment
How to apply for this Dental Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.