A well-established multi-service practice in Merseyside are looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their busy team.
In this role, you’ll handle an established caseload of varied sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold and new build matters with assistance from a dedicated legal assistant and admin team.
The firm has sustainably grown its headcount over the last 12 months as a result of a number of acquisitions. They have further plans to grow across the North West, so this is an excellent time to join if you are looking to develop your career at a stable and ambitious law firm.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – Merseyside
The company & role
- An ambitious, training-centric, goal-driven firm part of a national group of solicitors
- Their CQS accredited conveyancing team comprises legal assistants, post-completion assistants, trainee conveyancers, licensed conveyancers and residential solicitors.
- They understand the hurdles of the current market and have implemented a number of solutions to reduce the strain on their staff, including locum cover to allow fee earners to take time away from the office and additional accounts staff to handle the recent increase in completions
- The firm benefit from a central business development team and maintain and cultivate a residential client base, both locally and nationally
- They have a meritocratic culture; a number of employees joined as junior support staff and have progressed to legal assistants, trainee conveyancers and licensed conveyancers
- Commutable from Widnes, Warrington, Runcorn, St Helens and Liverpool
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Progression opportunities
- Annual performance bonus scheme
- Modern office environment
- Training opportunities
- The support and autonomy to achieve your career ambitions
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Will have experience of handling a broad range of files/private instructions, panel instructions, and broker instructions
- Will be personable and a good communicator
- Will have an excellent telephone manner and exceptional client care skills
- Will be well-organised with good time management skills
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.