Junior Family Solicitor/Paralegal - Newport
A specialist Family Law firm dealing with High-Net-Worth Clientele, are looking a junior Family Solicitor or experienced family paralegal, to join their awarding winning and highly reputable Family team, based in Newport. The firm has been trading off of their superb name and reputation in the market for over 50 years.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied private family workload of family work, including divorce and civil partnership, handling both financial and child matters
- Assisting the Senior Partner directly with their caseload
- Protect your client’s interests at all times
- Utilise various methods of dispute resolution
- Promote the practice and contribute to the firm by participating in marketing campaigns and writing articles
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Newly Qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Career Paralegal
- Experience dealing with all aspects of Family law matters
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good advocacy skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Training and working directly with one of the most well known Family Lawyers in Wales.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Health care cash plan
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747 or apply at email@example.com