Our client is an entrepreneurial international boutique, acknowledged as an industry leader in advising Ultra High Net Worth clients from around the world on their interests in superyachts, aviation, and real estate.
Due to significant growth they are seeking transactional Associates at all levels to advise upon and implement all aspects of the sale and purchase of assets, including pure asset finance, off-balance sheet operating leases, asset backed securitisation and export credit, cross-collateralisation across different asset classes, different types of asset financing and ownership structures, and sale and leaseback agreements.
The team is also involved in the negotiation and review of relevant technical and legal documentation to ensure that all transactions are completely smoothly, discreetly and efficiently, and the firm offers clients a a bespoke, full-service solution, including handling ancillary matters, including Employment Agreements, management contracts, confidentiality agreements and arrangements as necessary.
This is a sensational opportunity for an Associate looking for the opportunity to become an integral part of their clients' interests with respect to high value, high profile assets.
- A deep understanding of the high-end marine and/or aviation sector(s);
- A strong academic background, and training and between one and six years' post-qualification experience in asset finance work, ideally from a City or international law firm (foreign-qualified lawyers with relevant PQE would also be considered);
- Proven technical skills in non-contentious shipping/aviation financing and related transactions;
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills; and
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative.
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 (0)7860774391 for a confidential discussion.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com