Commercial Litigation Lawyer(s)
Swansea / West Wales / Home working
A top commercial firm in West Wales is growing and thriving and so looking to hire several experienced commercial litigation lawyers. The role is ideally 3 days in the office and 2 at home but there is also flexibility around this. This firm are modern and forward thinking and are accommodating to attract the best lawyers.
This is what you will be doing:
Managing a caseload of medium to high value and complex commercial dispute work including
- contract, director/shareholder disputes,
- warranty claims,
- insolvency work,
- fraud and professional negligence.
- contentious property work including possession proceedings, rights of way and boundary/land disputes.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer
- Experience in commercial litigation is essential
- Be IT literate
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive attitude and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, in person and also via email.
What you will get in return
- Working within a reputable law firm
- Access to the highest quality of work
- A work / life balance
- Working under market leading Lawyers.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.