We are excited to be working with this London based Global Marketing Company in their search for a Legal Counsel.
Reporting into the Head of Legal for EMEA you will support the company with a broad range of legal advice providing this person with great exposure.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts e.g. supplier terms, customer contracts, IT contracts, licence agreements, digital product terms, agency and sales agreements and consultancy arrangements.
- Advising on data privacy issues.
- Advising on trademark registrations and clearance.
- Advising on copyright issues and other IP matters, including use of social media, content for online/print magazines, use of YouTube and other media channels.
- Assisting with litigation and disputes, including commercial disputes, insurance claims, IP infringement claims, including instructing and managing external lawyers, where appropriate.
- Reviewing and advising on corporate matters, such as joint venture agreements.
- UK Qualified solicitor, trained in private practice with experience in commercial/IP law.
- Strong experience negotiating and drafting a broad range of commercial contracts eg. standard terms of business, website/media channel terms and conditions, advertising contracts, contributor agreements, IT contracts, licence agreements, joint ventures and partnerships.
- Ability and willingness to communicate effectively with all areas of the business and different stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of data privacy.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in events industry and fluency in German would be an advantage but are not essential.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.