A top 45 law firm is looking for a Commercial litigation Associate / Principal Associate with 5+ years’ PQE to join their team in Birmingham.
In this role, you will join the Litigation team that undertakes a broad range of substantial, challenging work, largely of a contentious nature. You will be working with other lawyers to provide support with their work as well as managing your own work under supervision.
The firm place a significant emphasis on the well-being of their employees offer flexible and home working to all of their lawyers. They provide their staff with an exceptional working culture and a very competitive benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Associate / Principal Associate looking to handle a broad range of work at a leading firm.
Commercial Litigation Associate - Birmingham
The company & role
- An award-winning top 45 national law firm with an excellent reputation
- In this role, you will be managing your own caseload, including proactive management of cases with limited supervision
- Assisting the partners and other senior lawyers with their caseloads
- Preparing/drafting detailed reports, correspondence, advices and court documents
- The firm is committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity and has been recognised as a Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute
- It won the award for Leading Legal Employer at Britain’s Top Employers Awards
- Commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Stourbridge and Coventry
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market pay
- Flexible working and home working
- Genuine career progression prospects with the opportunity to handle high calibre work
- 25 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical and dental scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Litigation Associate / Principal Associate with at least 5 years’ PQE or equivalent
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets, to prioritise and manage a caseload and deliver
- effective solutions
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative with a positive attitude
- A commercial, solution-driven and client-focused approach
- Strong legal and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Associate / Principal Associate role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.