A well-established, family-run practice is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join them at their office in Ashton-under-Lyne
Working as part of a tight-knit and supportive team, you’ll run a varied residential caseload. In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package and will be able to work flexibly.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- A forward-thinking regional law firm with solid growth plans and offices in Manchester and Cheshire
- With administrative support, you will handle a caseload of 70-80 residential files from instruction through to post-completion
- The firm are very supportive of work/life balance as demonstrated by their attitude towards flexibility with working hours
- A friendly tight-knit team
- Commutable from Manchester, Wilmslow, Stockport, High Peak and Ashton-Under-Lyne
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexible hours or working part-time
- 20 days holidays increasing with length of service
- Christmas closure without having to use up annual leave
- Reasonable billing targets
- Ongoing secretarial support
The ideal candidate
- A qualified Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Will have at least 3 years experience running their own varied caseload of sales and purchases involving leasehold, freehold and new build properties
- Will be committed to providing a high level of customer service
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.