Our client is a successful fintech with ambitious global growth plans. It is looking to hire an additional Lawyer to the legal team. You will be a Corporate Lawyer, with enthusiasm and passion for a shared vision. You will report into the Head of Legal. The office is in central London.
You will be exposed to great work and develop significant problem-solving skills whilst enjoying work that is challenging and stimulating.
Your duties will include:
- Providing support with drafting, negotiating and advising on a range of corporate and commercial matters,
- Working on transactions such as joint ventures and early-stage investments.
- Assisting with building and developing the company's corporate frameworks.
- Working with a range of people across the business.
You will be:
- A Lawyer qualified in England & Wales or another Commonwealth Law jurisdiction with the requisite Corporate & Commercial experience. You must have rights to work in the UK.
- 3-5 years post qualified in your experience.
- Come from a well-regarded law firm and may already have undertaken a secondment or have in-house experience (although secondment and in-house experience is not mandatory).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines.
- Capable of working independently where appropriate.
Please express your interest and send your CV to email@example.com. All applications and conversations are strictly private and confidential.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com