A commercial legal services business is looking for an NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join them at their office in Bristol.
You’ll join a well-established top-tier professional indemnity team and handle a wide-ranging caseload on behalf of the majority of professional indemnity insurers in the market and their insureds.
The firm have a very forward-thinking and vibrant culture and provide their lawyers with a great deal of flexibility (up to 3 days of home working a week). They also offer and a wide range of training and development opportunities.
Professional Indemnity NQ Solicitor – Bristol
The company & role
- A progressive international with offices across the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore
- In this role, you’ll work closely with partners and other senior lawyers and be exposed to varied, interesting and challenging work, including high-value matters involving a range of professions.
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved with business development initiatives
- The professional indemnity team are ranked in the top tier of the Legal 500 and are also noted in Chambers & Partners
- The firm are committed to minimising their negative impact on the environment as much as possible
- Commutable from Bristol, Taunton, Bath, Chepstow and Newport
Added extras and benefits
- A market-leading salary and benefits package
- Significant flexibility – home working at least 3 days per week
- Cycle to work scheme
The ideal candidate
- An NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor or FCILEx
- Will have a background in professional indemnity litigation
- Will be very well organised and have excellent attention to detail
- An effective team player
- An articulate and confident communicator
How to apply for this NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of construction and commercial insurance lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.