A leading top 200 corporate and commercial law firm is looking for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join them at their office in Leeds.
Working as part of a Legal-500 recognised commercial litigation team; you’ll handle a varied caseload and assist senior solicitors.
This is a great opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking to join a highly regarded Yorkshire firm, handle interesting and good-quality work and start to build a network of contacts.
Dispute Resolution Solicitor – Leeds
The company & role
- An award-winning commercial law firm with offices across Yorkshire
- You’ll manage your own caseload which will include property litigation matters, business-to-business disputes, contractual disputes, professional negligence claims and shareholder disputes
- You’ll also have the chance to expand your network and participate in a range of marketing and business development initiatives on behalf of the department and the firm
- The firm support a number of charities and are committed to reducing their impact on the environment
- They offer a variety of different training and development opportunities for their lawyers and have a good track record of promoting their lawyers and celebrating their achievements
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Wetherby and Wakefield
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression opportunities
The ideal candidate
- A motivated Dispute Resolution Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE
- Will have a broad range of dispute resolution experience, handling commercial litigation, property litigation and professional negligence matters
- Will have excellent technical skills and be committed to providing a high level of service to clients
- Will be well-organised, flexible and have exceptional communication skills
How to apply for this Dispute Resolution Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.