Our client is an award-winning Chambers ranked Legal 500 law firm known for its business excellence, vision, effective teamwork and sound advice.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Wills & Probate Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their growing practice in Slough. The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and experience of running a varied caseload, to include:
- wills and probate
- complex tax and estate planning
- court of protection
- lasting powers of attorney
The ideal candidate will have local connections to the region and the ability to manage a hands-on, client facing and fee earning role. Therefore, commercial awareness and good organisation skills are essential.
You will be required to utilise your marketing skills and to assist colleagues, partners and other heads of department with training events and initiatives.
In return for your dedication and hard work, the practice can offer you:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience, together with a clear path to partnership
- Exposure to high quality work
- Autonomy and the opportunity to work in a collegiate environment offering genuine work-life balance
To apply for this position or for further information, please call Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal or email your CV.