Do you speak German and have knowledge of German contract law and GDPR and want to work in-house? Is returning or moving to Amsterdam an attractive living and employment prospect. Take advantage of the Dutch incentive for certain expats and return residents to reduce taxable income from 100% to 70%.
Our client is global, its services are entrepreneurial, and its market growth is exponential.
This is an exceptional career opportunity to join our client at a time when the business is rapidly scaling up. A recent funding round has assured continued success and growth.
You will join a visionary legal team whose belief is in the product. This is an opportunity to be based in Amsterdam, working with the legal team on GDPR related matters. This role will sit as part of the Commercial Legal Team, report into the General Counsel and work closely with another Lawyer.
This is a newly created position to support operations with respect commercial negotiations related to GDPR.
Your experience will include:
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts. You must also have a knowledge of German contract law and GDPR.
- Speak German to a business proficiency level.
- Strong experience negotiating data privacy, processes and security solutions (DPA).
- Be German Law qualified or another EU jurisdiction and have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience.
- Enjoy a role that is fast paced, and which will expose you to a variety of unknowns requiring a solution focused and a commercially pragmatic approach.
- Be confident and motivated to succeed in a highly driven and entrepreneurial environment.
- Be confident in your ability to work across various departments and teams and have strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Be the point of contact for data privacy queries.
- Provide training with respect to updates, changes in regulations and policies with respect to data privacy.
Our client offers a competitive base salary and a range of very attractive benefits and incentives to include bonus, employee share options, professional development budget and a relocation package.
Get in touch at email@example.com with a copy of your CV to express your interest. All applications and conversations are confidential.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com