Residential Property Fee Earner, Cambridge – Salary Circa £30,000 plus - £dependent on experience - leading regional law firm. To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 5537
• Decided that this is the year you make that all important move within your career? Well this could be the role you have been waiting for!
• An experienced Residential Conveyancer is sought after to join this growing practice in Cambridge
• Working within the busy residential property team, you will be handling a busy caseload of residential property from initial instruction through to completion.
• As the chosen Residential Property Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer you be able to provide advice across all aspects of residential property including residential freehold and leasehold transactions, re-mortgages, sales and purchases, shared ownership and transfer of equity.
• You will have a strong track record of dealing with the whole conveyancing process from start to finish and possess the capability to advise on all aspects of residential property matters.
• Ideal opportunity to join a well-regarded practice with an excellent reputation for the services they provide to their clients.
• For the appointed Residential Conveyancer, you will be working within a supportive environment and be gaining exposure to a varied and diverse caseload of residential conveyancing transactions.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and also on offer is a competitive benefits package to include pension scheme, medical insurance, life assurance and discretionary bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Property Lawyers looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).