Our client is a high profile, award-winning full-service firm whose clients tend towards IP rich brands and businesses in the science, technology, entertainment, fashion, and manufacturing sectors. The firm is the "go-to" for companies with valuable intellectual property assets, and aids clients in their exploitation and protection.
Their Commercial IT team sits within the wider transactional Commercial IP / IT / DP department. The team focuses on deals where IT is at the heart of the transaction and act for clients whose businesses centre on technology, life sciences, financial services, government, brands, and media. While the team works closely with other departments of the firm, the vast majority of their work is stand-alone transactional or advisory work, as opposed to corporate support, with lawyers in the Commercial IT team taking the lead and having control of the transaction.
The team has recently expanded its Partner ranks and is now looking to add an additional high quality 3-5 PQE Associate.
In order to be considered for a role at this sought after firm, you will have:
- Trained and probably gained between three and five years' broad post-qualification experience in commercial/technology law at a City, international, or strong regional law firm.
- An interest in the issues and trends affecting the wider IT and technology sector.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
- First rate drafting skills.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a popular and very high quality firm, whose client base is eyed enviously by many of its larger competitors.
For further information or to discuss please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 (0)7860774391.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com