In this role, you will work within one of the leading Data Centre providers, undertaking key strategic work relating to their expansions within the European Markets. You should be an accomplished Construction Lawyer looking to go in-house, coming with around 7-10 years PQE.
This company is a leading Data Centre provider headquartered in the US with recent expansion into the European Markets, including their new HQ in London. They are looking to add to their European legal team based in London.
The Role: Legal Counsel - Europe
A large scaling up operation is happening in both the US and Europe with recent land acquisitions across the continents.
They are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel (London based) to assist in the development of sites working on various forms of construction contracts. This will involve a large amount of cross border work, mainly across Europe (although there will be other jurisdictions as well). As such, experience in working cross-border would be highly advantageous.
- Responsible for legal work and instructing outside counsel associated with development and construction work.
- Structure, review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of documents
- Attend negotiations with the business and third-party vendors
- Coordinate with external counsel where required
- Assist with preparation of standard forms and templates.
- Coordinate with the Finance team on insurance and tax requirements related to site acquisition and development.
- Qualified England & Wales Solicitor
- Circa 7-10 years post qualification experience, ideally with some in-house experience.
- Extensive construction contract experience
- Exceptional drafting and negotiation skills
This is an excellent position for a Legal Counsel to join and work for this global, rapidly expanding company from the City of London (remote working available).
Please apply for immediate consideration.