A nationally accredited top 100 firm are looking for an NQ Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with up to 2 years’ PQE to join their residential team.
In this role, you will be working with a busy residential conveyancing team running your own residential caseload under supervision.
The firm offers flexibility and is moving toward hybrid working on a permanent basis so this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to improve their work-life balance.
NQ Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A top-ranking Legal 500 commercial firm with a CQS accredited team
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams. As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue.
- Not happy to rest on their laurels, the firm’s dynamic leadership team is continuing to drive the firm forward this year
- Progression and recognition are at the heart of the firm’s core values so you will have excellent opportunities for learning and development
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Wilmslow, Bolton and Bury
- Top-of-the-market salary
- Exceptional culture
- Advanced holiday allowance
- Internal promotion and prospects unlimited
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with NQ - 2 Years' PQE
- Must have experience working with a busy residential conveyancing team, able to progress their own residential caseload under supervision.
- Experience in sales, purchase, leasehold, freehold is essential
- Will have a working knowledge of the conveyancing process from instruction through to completion
- Will be personable, calm and have excellent client care and communication skills
How to apply for this NQ Residential Conveyancer role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.