HR & Compliance Officer / Manager
This is a newly created role for a growing LEXCEL accredited private practice that has seen some significant growth in the last 5 years.
We are keen to speak to an experienced and ambitious Human Resources professional who would like to play an instrumental role in helping the Partnership deliver its long-term strategy.
For the successful individual, you will be joining a private practice that has shown real growth through the pandemic and has further exciting plans for the future.
This newly created role will enable the successful applicant to have a considerable autonomy and will involve a broad range of duties:
- The formulating and drafting of staff contracts
- Development of staff handbook
- Maintaining full staff HR records
- Supporting Heads of Department on Appraisals
- Disciplinary matters
- Support the Partners in relevant staff training to ensure compliance
- Support the Partners with relevant documentation / insurances to ensure compliant
This list is not exhaustive and it is very likely the successful applicant will look to develop the role to suit the firm and staff needs. My client is very open to applications from all professional services with a solid background in HR and or compliance, however an understanding of the legal sector would be advantageous.
In the first instance please contact Kingsley at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion