Family Paralegal x2 - Gloucestershire
Are you a skilled family paralegal looking for a genuinely progression focused role?
Due to an increase in workload, this friendly high street practise is currently seeking to recruit two Family Law Paralegals to join their offices in Stroud and Gloucester.
The successful Family Law Paralegal will have at least 12 months' experience within Family Law.
You will be able to demonstrate you are competent in assisting with a variety of family work whilst also being confident to progress further within the law firm. The firm also has an appetite to receive applications from those who also may not want to progress.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 12 months’ experience within Family Law
• Hands on experience within Family Law work
• Competent to assist with a variety of family work
• Ambitious individual who is keen to fast track their career within a growing law firm
• Show initiative
• Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• You will have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
• You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits and genuine career progression.
Please get in contact with Eve at TSR Legal for further information or please apply to role directly below.