Job Title: Family Solicitor
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable law firm. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Family Solicitor to join their renowned Family Law Team, in their Chesterfield Office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing a busy caseload of private family law files
- Conducting consultation with clients on varied family law matters
- Providing expert legal advice on private family matters
- Review documentation, forms, information, evidence, statements and defences
- Ensuring high quality client care and service delivery
- Allocating and distributing administrative tasks on files to support team
- Attempt to settle legal enquires, disputes and general matters outside of the courts
- Preparing files for court
- Court advocacy
- Attending court hearings
- All successful candidates will require an active practicing certificate
- Previous experience within private family law is vital
- Running a caseload of private family law law files is vital
If this Family Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful