With a thriving workload, this well-known firm based in Canterbury is looking to appoint a Residential Property Legal Secretary to support one of their experienced fee-earners.
This firm has been operating for well over 100 years, during which time they have accumulated a deep understanding of the region and a loyal base of generational clients.
A large proportion of their work is generated through referrals and repeat business, and they are planning to continue taking more market share in line with strategic growth plans.
They are an excellent firm to consider joining as you can have the best of both worlds with an excellent pipeline of work, in an enjoyable environment in which you feel valued and supported.
Opportunity for a Residential Property Legal Secretary to join a family friendly firm based in Canterbury.
You will provide comprehensive admin support and also be a crucial point of contact for clients and other external stakeholders.
The duties will include but will not be limited to diary management, dealing with correspondence, managing department communications, file costing, drafting documents and much more.
They are looking for a highly organised, dedicated individual who wants to assist in driving the department forward.
· Established legal secretary, ideally with experience in a residential property department
· High organised, efficient with a keen eye for detail
· Team player and willing to get involved with the day-to-day operations of the department
What's on offer:
· Opportunity to work alongside an experienced lawyer
· Exposure to a varied and interesting workload
· Excellent career prospects for those who with the ambition and commitment
This opportunity presents a very exciting prospect for an experienced Legal Secretary who is interested in Residential Property who is looking for a varied and interesting role based in Canterbury.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.