Our client is a pharmaceutical company seeking a Lawyer to join the legal team providing end to end legal support across its legal functions. This position will start as soon as possible until the end of 2021 with the potential for extension or perm.
You will have a minimum of 3 years' post qualified experience and be qualified in England & Wales (or another Commonwealth Law jurisdiction) or Europe. Your experience will be either in a law firm or in-house.
Ideally your experience will be broad covering a product life cycle on a wide range of business and other transactions. This work may include but will not be limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of agreements such as partnership, product, confidentiality, consulting, development, supply and sale, distribution and IT agreements.
- Providing legal advice related to regulatory aspects.
- Working across the business with teams such as R&D, clinical, medical, marketing, manufacturing, supply and technical.
- Supporting the business by maintaining good practice and procedures and its ongoing commitment to manage and update content and provide training where necessary.
- Being the point of contact within the legal team and contribute to meetings, discussions and other strategically related matters.
You will act as a primary legal contact for projects, activities and transactions globally.
Get in touch at email@example.com with a copy of your CV to express your interest. All applications and conversations are confidential.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com