PROPERTY LITIGATION SOLICITOR
My client is seeking an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to manage a busy caseload of excellent quality property litigation files. My client is a leading national firm and this vacancy is to work in the heart of Manchester City Centre
- The successful candidate will be working in a team of 10 property litigators of varying levels of experience.
- Applicants must have experience of managing a busy caseload of good quality property litigation files and be technically astute in all areas of property litigation.
- The caseload will cover all types of property disputes, including but not limited to boundary and easement disputes, professional negligence claims, dilapidation claims, contract disputes, breach of covenant claims, landlord and tenant disputes, nuisance, and trespass claims, break notices, lease renewals, forfeiture, lease extensions and enfranchisement, service charge disputes, trusts of land and commercial possession claims.
The firm is seeking and property litigation solicitor with the following:
- A previous track record dealing with commercial property litigation work at a recognised national practice.
- Able to deal with cases from instruction through to the end of the litigation process.
- Commercially aware.
- Good team ethics and a pro-active 'can do' attitude is essential
What's on offer?
- You'll join an established national property litigation department with good quality work.
- Networking and client relationship building is encouraged, and you will have ample opportunity to do this with support from the partners in the team.
- You'll join a firm which has a national presence and the resources which go along with that.
To be considered for this property litigation role based in Manchester please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.