An insurance risk and commercial law firm with both a domestic and international focus are looking for a Property Damage Solicitor / Associate to join their team in Manchester.
Working alongside experienced partners, you’ll handle a range of property damage and insurance coverage claims on behalf of big-name insurers.
The firm offers significant flexibility with at least 2 days at home per week, so this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to improve their work-life balance.
Property Damage Solicitor / Associate - Manchester
The company & role
- A national firm with a truly excellent reputation within the insurance market
- In this role, you will be working on subrogated recoveries emanating from major incidents, including fires, escapes of water and impacts
- You will join a very well-established team and the team is set to grow over the course of the next 6-12 months.
- The firm are known for supporting and developing their staff so this is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Salford and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Excellent benefits package
- Generous annual leave
- Genuine progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Property Damage Solicitor or FCILEx with NQ -5 years’ PQE
- Will have a background in subrogated recoveries emanating from major incidents, including fires, escapes of water and impacts.
- May have experience of handling defendant liability claims and/or advising on policy coverage
- Will have excellent interpersonal and client care skills
- Will be able to remain calm under pressure and able to delegate when required
- Will be a team player with excellent attention to detail
How to apply for this Property Damage Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of construction and commercial insurance lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.