A national full-service law firm with an international presence is looking for a Property Litigation Senior Associate with over 6 years’ PQE to join them at their office in Sheffield.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to lead on high value and complex cases; taking instructions from clients and giving legal advice to achieve appropriate resolution of disputes or areas of risk for our clients.
You will also have the opportunity to lead a small team of Solicitors, Legal Executives and Paralegals so strong supervisory and management skills are required.
The firm has an excellent flexible working policy and offer a very competitive package of perks and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced private client solicitor ready to take their next step
Property Litigation Senior Associate - Sheffield
The company & role
- A national firm with a longstanding commitment to personal legal services and a market leader in a number of practice areas
- Working alongside leading solicitors, you’ll have the opportunity to work on high-value property litigation cases
- The work they do has been recognised in the awards they have won and they are committed to being even better.
- The firm recognises that the traditional 9-5 isn’t for everyone. That’s why they introduced ‘Flexible by Choice’. Whether it’s working from home, in their offices, or a combination of the both, they trust each other to support their clients, colleagues and communities at the right time, in the right way.
- Commutable from: Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham, Leeds, Rotherham
Added extras and benefits
- Excellent benefits including annual bonus scheme, pension scheme, travel season ticket loan, health cash plan, discounted gym membership just to name just a few!
- Flexible working and remote working - 'flexible by choice' policy
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- Full support from the team nationally
- Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The ideal candidate
- A Property Litigation Senior Associate with 6+ years’ PQE
- You will have significant Property Litigation experience dealing with high-value complex cases for LEI clients.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to develop a successful team
How to apply for this Property Litigation Senior Associate
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed help you take your next step
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.