This is an exciting opportunity for Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 2-4 years’ PQE to join a national multi-service firm.
In this role, you work as part of a successful specialist sub-team within one of the country's leading law firms, run your own varied caseload and benefit from the firm’s continuous training and development programme.
While this position is based at the firm’s Manchester office, the firm offers flexible working and working from home.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- An award-winning law firm with offices across the UK and a strong brand identity
- A down to earth yet professional environment where staff are invested in and encouraged to progress
- Home to a number of leading individuals ranked by the Legal 500
- The firm are committed to helping their employees reach their full potential and offer a host of training and development opportunities
- The firm have a complete agile working structure and an exceptional culture
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire, Warrington, Huddersfield and Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Home working
The ideal candidate
- A Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 2-4 years’ PQE
- You must have over 2 years of clinical negligence experience
- You will be well-organised and have good attention to detail and have the ability to work autonomously
- You will have a track record of hitting targets
How to apply for this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.