A top 150 award-winning law firm with a fantastic reputation is looking to take on a junior Commercial Litigation Solicitor.
You'll join a down-to-earth, friendly and supportive team, work closely with senior solicitors and partners and handle your own caseload of good quality commercial litigation work.
The firm offer all of their employees a great deal of flexibility. While you’ll be based in the firm’s Wigan office, you’ll be able to decide how often you'd like to work from home and will only be required to commute to the office for meetings and other collaborative work.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious commercial litigation solicitor who would like to do away with the daily commute into the city centre and be part of a close-knit team doing good-quality work.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Greater Manchester / Remote
The company & role
- A Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners recognised full-service firm with 6 offices across the UK
- The role will involve handling a broad range of commercial litigation matters including shareholder disputes, debt recovery, contract disputes and breaches of employment restrictive covenants
- The firm invests heavily in training and development, so this is an excellent opportunity if you would like to progress your career. There have been several success stories where solicitors originally joined the firm as administration assistants
- They have a supportive and collegiate culture and understand the importance of having a healthy work-life balance
- The firm are accredited by Investors in People and have won and been shortlisted for a number of national awards
- Commutable from Manchester, Bolton, St Helens, Preston and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Life assurance
- Total flexibility around working hours/ working from home
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Sabbatical scheme
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Active social calendar
The ideal candidate
- An NQ Solicitor or a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with up to 2 years’ PQE
- Must have experience in commercial litigation and used to working with case management systems
- A confident and articulate communicator
- A hard-working team player focused on getting the very best result for their clients
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable? If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.