A top 45 law firm is looking for a Large Loss Solicitor with NQ – 5 years’ PQE to join their team in Liverpool.
In this role, you’ll join a highly successful fast-growing national large loss team that places a massive emphasis on quality but maintain a down to earth, friendly feel and you will deal with a varied caseload of matters.
The firm place a significant emphasis on the well-being of their employees offer flexible and home working to all of their lawyers. They provide their staff with an exceptional working culture and a very competitive benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Large Loss Solicitor looking to handle a broad range of work at a leading firm.
Large Loss Solicitor - Liverpool
The company & role
- An award-winning national law firm with an excellent reputation
- A Legal 500 noted firm and on the panel of most household name insurer clients
- You will be the assistant to two Principal Associates in all aspects of their caseload and assist in reviewing case upon instruction
- You will also assist in initial investigations and in reporting to clients/prepare internal strategy reports as appropriate and review and analyse databases and make further investigations as appropriate
- The firm are committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity and has been recognised as a Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute
- It won the award for Leading Legal Employer at Britain’s Top Employers Awards
- Commutable from Liverpool, Chester, The Wirral, Southport and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Top-of-the-market pay
- Flexible working and home working
- Genuine career progression prospects with the opportunity to handle high calibre work
- 25 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical and dental scheme
The ideal candidate
- A motivated Large Loss Solicitor with 0-5 years’ PQE
- Will have experience in assisting on large loss, catastrophic injury claims. Such as brain injuries and spinal injuries
- Experience of high value and technical defendant personal injury litigation work (EL/PL/RTA/OLA) is preferable but not essential
- You have the ability to work to deadlines and targets
- You have the ability to work as part of a team
How to apply for this Large Loss Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.